NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who enter at https://broilkingbbq.com/fall-sweepstakes-contest/ and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) and legal residents of the contiguous United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Onward Manufacturing, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of [your company name] as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 21 October 2019 at 00:00 EST and ending on 30 November 2019 at 00:00 EST. All online entries must be received by 30 November 2019 at 00:00 EST.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by reviewing a Broil King product, using this submission URL (https://broilkingbbq.com/container.html?bvaction=rr_submit_generic&bvcampaignId=2019sweepstakes&bvinjecteddata=%7B%22IncentivizedReview%22%3A%22True%22%7D). The review must meet eligibility requirements, must be approved by a moderator, and the contestant’s email address should be provided to be considered a complete entry that is eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Onward Manufacturing. You may enter as many times as you like. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Onward Manufacturing.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive a Broil King Accessory Pack consisting of an instant read thermometer, a 4-piece toolset and grill gloves, with a retail value of approximately $66,49. The prize will be shipped to an address in Canada or the contiguous United States only. If delivery is not possible, for whatever reason, the prize can be collected at an address determined by Onward Manufacturing. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Onward Manufacruting. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Onward Manufacturing’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Onward Manufacturing to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random draw under the supervision of Onward Manufacturing. Winner will be notified via email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Onward Manufacturing shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 21 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ONWARD MANUFACTURING‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Onward Manufacturing, anyone acting on behalf of Onward Manufacturing, and Onward Manufacturing’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Onward Manufacturing. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Onward Manufacturing from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Onward Manufacturing may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Onward Manufacturing reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Onward Manufacturing’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Onward Manufacturing may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Onward Manufacturing. Onward Manufacturing reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Onward Manufacturing has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Onward Manufacturing reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Onward Manufacturing and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Canada AND Ontario, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ontario having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Onward Manufacturing, 585 Kumpf Drive, Waterloo, Ontario N2V 1K3 Canada. Requests must be received no later than 15 July at 09:00 EST.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Onward Manufacturing, 585 Kumpf Drive, Waterloo, Ontario N2V 1K3 Canada.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Onward Manufacturing is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.