9 Must-Have Grilling Tools
Your Broil King gas grill is the most versatile cooking appliance in your home. Smoke, roast, grill, bake, sear, or rotisserie cook. A Broil King® grill is your outdoor kitchen – in one, reliable appliance.
And as any professional cook will tell you, a kitchen needs the right tools. It doesn’t matter if you have gas or charcoal. With your Broil King® grill and the right accessories, you can cook up some of the most complex and enticing flavors, textures, and aromas. Just like the pro’s.
9 Must-have grill accessories
- A deep bristle grill brush with a Broil King® grime guard flap
- A set of food-safe professional tongs
- Grip better with a Broil King® 12-inch precision-gripping tong
- Heavy-duty leather grilling gloves
- The Broil King® Instant Read Thermometer with a backlit screen for quick temperature readings
- A smoker box and Broil King®’s 100% natural wood pellets or chips; both smoke wonderfully
- A grill light – attaches to your Broil King® grill’s handle
- Dual prong skewers to keep your kebabs from spinning as you flip them
- A roasting basket or roasting tray to effortlessly roast vegetables (and more!) on your Broil King® grill
Ben – Culinary Director Broil King
Have questions about any of our other grilling accessories, we’re here to help just firstname.lastname@example.org